| ||  || |
| || |
Feel the Thrill of the Wild West!
Did you think bartending in the Wild West was easy? Think again! Help Wendy in her
journey from naive barwoman to Saloon business expert, and settle an old score in
Wendy will have to endure the constant harrassment from thieves, the danger
of escaped criminals stopping at her saloon for a couple of drinks, the
usual mess caused by bar fights, and find the truth behind the most weird
characters to ever walk the Wild West - is the town's undertaker a vampire?
Did that guy drink invisible ink or is he a ghost?
Sounds like too much? Don't worry - Wendy will make new friends and loyal
allies to help in her quest to win the Wager of the Century against an
Beautiful hand-drawn art and specially composed modern-country music
tell this classic Western story with a lot of humor; but remember, the fate
of Wendy is in your hands!
Wild West Wendy Features...
- Complete tutorial - become an expert in no time!
- Adjust the game difficulty at will (easy, medium or hard)
- Nine beautiful and detailed scenarios
- Many fun characters straight from the Westerns!
- Three different play modes (Story Mode, Campaign Mode, and Time Attack)
- Online High Score table - Compete with players all over the world!
- Over 35 cartoons telling Wendy's struggle against the evil Hank!
- Works fine in older computers!
You'll meet funny good and bad characters. You'll see The Mystery Epitaph newspaper (a good name for this sort of thing, huh?). You'll become a very successful and a very professional bartender (or a very dead one, of course)
- PIII 500 MHz (PC) or G3 500 MHz (Mac)
- 192 MB of RAM
- 16 or 32 bit video card
Read full review...
| ||Screenshots || |
Click on any picture to see a larger version
Thieves are bad for your economy!
Remember, don't talk to
evil ranch owners...
The Mystery Epitaph :
yesterday's fresh news!
Bar fights, a western classic.
Who said conquering the
Wild West was easy?